I suck when I do write application :[
I dont know what to say..
And for this application..
I still do not know what to write..
tomorrow is a monday..
and maybe I could get a chance to pass still..
I am true to my vission but honestly not true to its mission as a child of mary...
and you know why I was able to say this?
it is because..
during those times of different circumstances..
"I am being fully aware to choose evil over good"
and that's commission on sin with deliberate will
*sigh*
I do not know..
But all I know is that..
and all I feel is that..
I want to be much more close to the Blessed Mary...
its just that..
all these earthly problems
is pulling me down..
down..
down..
down..
down..
down..
a 12 feet from the ground..
"Oh Maria sin pecado concebida rogad, por nosotros que recurimos avos"
No comments:
Post a Comment